Junior Data Analyst
VACANCY! JUNIOR DATA ANALYST
Responsible Life, one of the UK’s leading Equity Release Mortgage Brokers are looking to recruit a Junior Data Analyst to join their head office team based in Royal William Yard, Plymouth on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will be a recent Maths/Science graduate looking to make their first step into this line of work or someone with high grades in A-level Maths with one/two years of relevant experience.
- Evidence of logical/analytical thought and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in data/statistics/use of spreadsheets and databases
- Excel use at an intermediate level (to be tested)
- Comfortable with self-guided as well as peer and formal learning
- Ability to manage time, organisational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Positive, proactive attitude
The successful candidate will be fully trained in the role which will be on-going, responsibilities during this time and longer term will be:
- Producing a range of reports for managers within the business and effectively communicating outcomes.
- Taking full responsibility for some of the regular reporting including updates
- Responsibility for development tasks.
- Becoming the key contact relationships with our partners, dealing with them appropriately.
- Liasing with introducers and internal stakeholders on all reporting, ad-hoc requests and other data issues.
- Adapt quickly to help with ad-hoc projects and other requests.
The position will be working 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday. Like the rest of our team here we are looking for someone with a flexible approach to their work who can adapt quickly and has a strong work ethic. On offer for the successful candidate is the opportunity to learn and develop under the tutelage of our Senior Data Analyst and become an important part of our team as we continue to grow as a business. The position will come with a competitive base salary and the opportunity to work within a first class working environment.
If you feel you have the skill set and experience to join our vibrant team it would be great to receive your application