Key Account Executive (Part Time)
VACANCY! KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (PART TIME)
Responsible Life, one of the UK’s leading Equity Release Mortgage Brokers are looking to recruit a part time Key Account Executive to join their head office team based in Royal William Yard, Plymouth.
The successful applicant will have excellent telephone-based experience and have the confidence to effectively manage a range of our key accounts and introducer’s. Although the role is a purely telephone-based opportunity we are looking for an all-rounder who possesses excellent administration abilities and a positive can-do attitude.
This is a part-time opportunity, 16-20 hours a week on a flexible arrangement which will be tailored to suit the successful candidate and business needs.
- To regularly contact our registered introducers and accounts.
- To make them aware of what RL are about and do (history, time in business, no. clients, USPs).
- To make them aware of how we might support them (special offers, landing page etc)
- Make sure they understand our industry leading commission payment structure
- Make them aware of any specific campaigns RL is running currently.
- Identify any support requirements and feed that back into the business (brochures etc)
- Identify the need for regional activity
- Understand any feedback for RL and feed that back into the business
- Chase up Introducer Agreements if they haven’t been completed and returned
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft office packages
- Good administration abilities.
- Experience in financial services environment highly desirable but in no way essential
What’s on offer:
- Basic salary of £8.00 an hour alongside a favourable commission scheme
- Best in class working environment based at our head office in RWY, Plymouth
- Flexible timetabling of hours to suit individual needs
- NEST Pension Scheme
- 20 + 8 days holiday (Pro-rata for part time employees)
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and currently looking for a part time opportunity it would be great to receive your application.