VACANCY! PERFORMANCE COACH
Responsible Life, one of the UK’s leading Equity Release Mortgage Brokers are looking to recruit a Performance Coach to join their head office team based in Royal William Yard, Plymouth on a full time, permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be someone with excellent people skills, be a strong communicator and have the ability multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will need to have experience of coaching and motivating a team within a contact centre environment ideally within financial services, ensuring the team is engaged and delivering a best in class service.
- Develop and support team members, ensuring they are engaged and motivated
- Monitoring and evaluating performance against key metrics, customer outcomes and performance levels.
- Nurture employees to achieve objectives
- Support workforce planning, adjusting staff duties and priorities as required
- Analyse the customer journey and implement changes for best effect.
- Drive correct customer outcomes, monitoring and measurements
- Deliver and evaluate KPIs and objectives through all 121s and appraisals
- Training and developing current team members and inducting new recruits.
The role is based within our busy Information Centre, working 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday with ocassional flexibility to work weekends as required. On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive base salary and the opportunity to work within a first class working environment. This is a really exciting time to be joining us as we continue to grow and the position represents a fantastic opportunity make a big impact in the role.
If you feel you have the skill set and experience to join our vibrant team it would be great to receive your application.