Video Production Executive
VACANCY! VIDEO PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE
Responsible Life, an international financial services firm, with HQ in Royal William Yard, Plymouth are recruiting for the role of Video Production Executive.
Responsible Life uses video to explain and simplify a range of concepts for our customers.
We then heavily promote this content ensuring your work will reach a large number of people. Our in-house produced video content has displayed on national television channels and has over 500,000 views on Youtube.
You will be assisting and executing new content and managing existing video campaigns across a range of platforms, including YouTube, national TV, corporate media partners and email.
We work with a number of high-profile media partners on co-branded advertising across a range of channels and you will be responsible for creating co-branded videos displayed on their huge websites.
You will therefore work with the team and our PR agency to create exciting new video content and amplify this to a wide audience through paid & organic channels.
Content will be varied and include:
- TV commercials
- Explainer videos
- Animated marketing videos
- Viral campaigns
- Interview content with staff and customers
- Youtube short commercials
- 10, 30 and 60 second commercials
- News style videos
You will have the support of a full creative team but will have autonomy in the role as video subject matter expert.
The role will involve:
- Script writing and editing
- Idea generation
- Managing promotion platforms (training will be provided)
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Relevant degree in video production 2.1 or higher
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills as you will be representing us to partners
- Willing to learn fast
- Excellent & creative use of English
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative mind
- Good telephone manner
- Confidence to run with ideas
- Ability to work on own and as part of a wider team
- Ability to juggle projects
- Work with both ambiguity and precise direction
- Equipment a bonus but not essential