Equity Release Adviser- Peterborough
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Self-Employed Equity Release Adviser to join our team in Peterborough.
As a business we have gone from strength to strength over the last couple of years with huge growth occurring throughout the business. Although it is a self-employed position you will have full support and benefit from high quality appointments provided by our Information Centre based at our Head Office in Plymouth. Our experienced team take warm, inbound enquiries generated from national advertising campaigns on TV, newspapers, digital and from our referral partners. They then discuss with the customer their interest and eligibility before booking a face to face appointment with one of our specialists.
Our advisers benefit from an industry leading commission structure and thorough training program to allow success in the role. Our adviser turnover rate is very low and we are looking tor people to be with us long term.
Working with us you will also benefit from:
- Full compliance Support
- Our sophisticated Customer Relationship Management system.
- Hugely enhanced commissions ensuring you earn more for the same case and compete on interest rates and offers.
- Business cards, letterheads, e-mail address & signatures.
- No regulatory fees or minimum charges for you whatsoever.
- An industry brand-name with monthly positive press and column inches in the national press, BBC and trade publications.
- Use of our state-of-the-art, comprehensive fact-find and suitability letter program where your suitability letters will write themselves.
- Client Appointments put into your diary for you.
- Utilise our referral partner relationships with the major mortgage networks and clubs to grow your network of introducers
- Referrals from brand name partners with magazines and national newspapers
This is a great time to be joining us with some exclusive partnerships coming to fruition now and over the coming months. Ideally, we are looking for an experienced adviser with a background providing Equity Release advice, however if you have CeMAP and CeRER qualifications and looking to start your journey within this exciting part of the industry it would be great to receive your application.
For more information or to discuss in more detail please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Rob Guppy on 01752 418604 or send your CV and a short introduction to the below email address.