VACANCY! Marketing Intern
Responsible Life are excited to be recruiting for a Marketing Intern to join our Head Office team based in Royal William Yard, Plymouth on a three-month internship. Although the role is initially for three months there may be the opportunity for this to become a permanent role after this period.
We are one of the UK’s leading Equity Release Mortgage brokers with huge growth plans ahead. Since our formation in 2010 we have steadily grown to become a leading financial services employer in the region with three first class offices within the prestigious Royal William Yard, Plymouth
The successful candidate will be degree educated with excellent communication and copywriting skills with an interest in pursuing a career within marketing. If you have additional design skills this would be a bonus but is in no way essential.
To be an intern with us you will be pro-active, responsible and adaptable with excellent time management ability who does not mind taking on tasks on occasion which are more operational rather than marketing focused. Our marketing team is made of some of the brightest Marketing minds in the South West and is a great opportunity for someone to grow and learn from the best. We have huge growth plan’s ahead, and this could be a perfect step for someone with the right skillset to really launch their career.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- Creating educational and engaging content for both B2C and B2B Marketing.
- Managing Marketing collateral stock levels and reordering.
- Arranging Marketing Collateral for exhibitions, event, and field advisers around the UK.
- Supporting Key Stakeholders in a variety of duties.
- General Marketing support and tasks and tasks as directed by the Marketing Manager and Head of Creative & Development
Qualifications and Experience:
Degree educated. The nature of the degree is not the most important thing for us, the last two interns we had who have moved into permanent roles with us had History and Classics degrees.
- Hourly rate to start of £8.00 an hour
- Continued professional development
- First Class Office environment based within Royal William Yard.
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday.
The position is working Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week.
The role represents a great opportunity for someone to make a real impact for us. If you feel you have the required skill set and qualities for this role it would be great to receive your application.